- Faith is in the heart of the believer as beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder
- Civil Societies: Sustain peace, harmony and prosperity
- Pluralism champions the idea of co-existence by respecting and accepting the otherness of other
- Peace & Justice hope and world peace
- Islam as guidance to humanity to co-exist in harmony with life
- Building cohesive socieites
- Concerning misunderstandings about violence (jihad) and women’s rights
Mike Ghouse is committed to building cohesive societies and offers pluralistic solutions. Mike will encourage you to develop an open mind and an open heart toward your follow beings
Pluralism is an attitude of respecting the otherness of other, and accepting the given uniqueness of each one of 7 billion of us on the planet earth. Each one is endowed with a unique thumb print, eye print, DNA and other features, let’s honor each one’s way of respecting and worshipping the divine.
He is a speaker, thinker, collaborator and a writer on the subjects of Pluralism, the interfaith movement, cohesive societies, Islam, India, hope and world peace.
Pluralism champions the idea of co-existence by respecting and accepting the otherness of other, and World Muslim Congress is committed to nurturing the pluralistic ideals embedded in Islam.
Islam offering pluralistic solutions on issues of the day. To be a Muslim is to be a peacemaker, one who seeks to mitigate conflicts and nurtures goodwill for peaceful co-existence.
He is a commentator at Fox News on the Hannity show, nationally syndicated Radio shows along with Dallas TV, Print and Radio networks and occasional interviews on NPR.
He has spoken at international forums including the Parliament of Worlds Religions in Melbourne, Middle East Peace initiative in Jerusalem, International Leadership conference in Hawaii, and Washington.
Ghouse has published over a 1,000 articles.
Article Courtesy World Class Speakers & Entertainers